innovativ and compact
modula S – Central Reverse Osmosis System for dialysis water treatment
The modula S grants optimal safety and reliability. Due to economical construction and smoothness, the system can be used near treatment stations.
The development goal of the modula S was to attain a well balanced high economical and technical standard.
The high level of easy serviceability and the reduced water consumption – achieved by the combined conductivity / temperature control – minimizes operating costs.
- Permeate capacity of 350 – 1,650 l/h at 10°C water temperature
- Water saving technology by combined conductivity and temperature control
- Retention of inorganic substances: max. 99%
- Recovery rate: up to 85%
- Conformity declared with directive 93/42/EEC
- Continuous monitoring of conductivity, pressure, temperature and permeate flow
- Complete internal surface of passivated stainless steel piping with clamp connectors
- Water-cooled submersible pump in break tank
- Energy-saving polyamide membranes for maximum permeate yield at low pressure
- Emergency operation at breakdown of the control board
- Dimensions: 1,190 x 1,500 x 690 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (max.): 280 kg