DWA water guard offers optimal protection against accidental water leakage in the osmosis room – even at power breakdown
The DWA water Guard with motor rotary valve was developed especially for use in medical water processing.
If the water sensor comes into contact with liquids, the motor rotary valve closes within a few seconds and interrupts the water supply. Compared to conventional procedure the ball valve will not be detained by lime or other disposal. An integrated “Power Pack” ensures the secure function even at power breakdown.
The DWA water Guard offers most possible leakage protection during all operating phases of the reverse osmosis and its peripheral devices (filter, softener, etc.).
- Water Guard with adjusting drive
- Motor rotary valve with ball valve
- Control box with moisture sensor
- Integrated Power Pack
- Manually operated for emergency operation
- Protection class of the adjusting drive: IP 65 to EN 60529
- Electrical connection: 230 V / 50Hz
- Dimensions control unit: 160 x 80 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight control unit: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions sensor: 80 x 35 mm (Ø x H)
- Weight Sensor: 0.1 kg
DWA RANGE –
The highest quality water treatment solutions ‘Made in Germany’ for dialysis centers worldwide
Submit your e-mail and be granted access to all the DWA product brochures.